Hello lovely readers! Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you'll be enjoying the evening with family and friends. I'm personally going to have a quiet night-in with my boyfriend. I just wanted to share my thoughts as 2015 comes to a close, and share my resolutions for 2016, corny or not! Like every year, 2015 was filled with ups and downs, but was a fantastic year overall. Here are of few of 2015's highlights for me:
- I celebrated my 25th birthday this year!
- I became more financially responsible, saving more and working to pay off my debt.
- I stuck to my resolution to become healthier: I lost 18 lbs and kept it off!! I'm eating much more sensibly and exercising frequently.
- I grew spiritually this year and feel much closer to God. I've been working hard everyday to adjust my attitude, be thankful and positive instead of giving in to negativity.
- Finally, I'm proud of my blog/YouTube accomplishments: I'm proud of myself for being consistent and posting new content as often as I can. The quality of my content has also improved. It's not perfect but I feel as though I've come a long way from when I first started in 2012!
What are your resolutions and plans for 2016? Thanks so much for stopping by and may God bless you! xo